- Street: 1131 Indian Creek Road, Bowdon, GA
- City: Bowdon
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Listed: January 6, 2017 2:06 am
- Expires: 439 days, 9 hours
Indian Creek Farm is a 5 house broiler farm located in Carroll County, GA near Bowdon. This farm grows for Pilgrims out of the Carrollton Complex raising a 3.8lb bird on 36 day growouts. This farm has 3 36×400 houses and 2 40×500 houses.
The houses have Choretime Feed Lines, Choretronics Controllers, Zigity Water Lines, 6 inch recirculating cool cells, Solid Exterior North Walls, Radiant Brooders, and Compact Fluorescent lights. All 5 Houses were stripped down to posts and trusses in 2011 and totally updated. This farm operates on Natural Gas and City Water. Mortality is disposed of in an EcoDrum Composter that stays with the farm.
There are a few minor updates on the farm that the seller is going to make to make the farm A pay on 5 houses. The seller projects the gross annual income will be around $155,000 to $165,000 with all houses on A Pay (projected incomes are not guaranteed or warranted)
The farm has 20+/- Acres and a brick home. The home is a 2 Story Brick with a basement. It has 4BR and 2 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths. The main floor has hardwood floors and a large living space. This home has been well maintained and is move in ready.
Located near Carrollton, GA about one hour from Atlanta. This farm would be a great opportunity for a family that has one spouse with a job off the farm in or around Atlanta.
This farm is a Bio Secure area. No visitors without permission. All visitors must be accompanied by a listing agent and abide by the Standard Operating Procedures from PoultrySouth. This includes being pre-qualified by a lender before you visit the farm.
3880 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RandallUpchurch
- Member Since: July 9, 2014
Other items listed by RandallUpchurch
- 3 House Broiler Farm in Marshall County 70+/- Acres
- Green Hill Farm, Two House Breeder Farm in Randolph County
- SALE PENDING!! Niles Road Farm-New Construction 4 Broiler House Farm in Marshall County
- 4 Mega House Farm Cleburne County, AL – 175 Acres on the TALLAPOOSA RIVER
- Cave Springs Farm-Three House Broiler Farm on 95+/- Acres in Floyd County