- Street: Lindsey Cemetery Road, Hackelburg, AL
- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 17, 2016 3:37 pm
- Expires: 337 days, 21 hours
REDUCED! Stults Farm is an 8 House Broiler Farm located in Marion County, AL. This farm has 8 40×400 houses that were built in 2003. They currently grow for MarJac Farms raising a 4lb bird on a 36 day grow out. This farm has had historical gross incomes of over $300,000 annually.
The houses have solid sides on the exterior walls, interior walls are spray foamed on one side wall and both end walls. They have Rotem Controllers, Tube Heat in the front, Forced Air in the rear, 55’ of 6” recirculating cool cells, ChoreTime Feed lines, ChoreTime Water Lines, Tunnel Curtains, RolSeal Front Doors, and Freezers for Mortality. The farm operates on well water with automatic city water back up, and Natural Gas. This farm is equipped with 2 100KW Diesel Generators
The farm consists of 38 total acres. There is a litter shed, equipment shed, and a Storage Room. This farm has a home that is a split floorplan 3 bedroom two baths. It is about 1,900 sq feet, has a large front porch and carport.
This farm is a bio secure area, all visitors must abide by the Standard Operating Procedures set forth by PoultrySouth. All visitors must be accompanied by a listing agent. All visitors must be qualified with a lender before they visit the farm.
Robert King 256-252-9239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Randall Upchurch 256-239-5379 email@example.com
885 total views, 6 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RandallUpchurch
- Member Since: July 9, 2014
Other items listed by RandallUpchurch
- SOLD!! 4 House Broiler Farm in Dekalb County on 70+/- Acres
- Two House Broiler Farm in Walker County, AL
- SALE PENDING!!5 House Broiler Farm in Carroll County, GA
- Four House Broiler Farm in Pike County
- Four House Broiler Farm in Barbour County, AL