- Street: 240 Co Rd 52, Woodland, AL
- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 25, 2017 11:25 pm
- Expires: 662 days, 19 hours
Green Hill Farm is a two house breeder hen farm located near Woodland, AL. This farm has two 40×425 (425’ of production space) houses that were built in 2000. The farm has a gross annual income of around $140,000 growing for Koch Foods. Farm operating expenses have a historical range of 12% (Power, Water, Insurance). This farm as Val chain feeders, ChoreTime Male Feeders, Lubing Drinkers, 8-48’ Aerotech Fans, New Rotem controllers, RolSeal Front Doors, 4×6 posts, Plastic Slats, LED lights, and City Water with Well backup . Mortality is disposed of through a freezer. There is also a compost shed, litter barn, and equipment shed. As of July 2017, Koch Foods will not require any updates.
This farm is set up and ready to operate. Located near the Georgia line, just 30 minutes from Carrollton, GA; one hour from Atlanta, and minutes to Woodland, AL.
This farm is a Bio Secure Area. No visitors are allowed with out a listing agent present. All visitors must abide by the PoultrySouth Standard Operating Procedure. This includes being qualified with a lender and have a down payment or collateral property of around 10% in value.
Southeastern Land Group
1111 total views, 9 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RandallUpchurch
- Member Since: July 9, 2014
Other items listed by RandallUpchurch
- SOLD!! 9 House Broiler Farm in Geneva County, AL
- SOLD!!!!! Lowell Road Farm-8 House Broiler Farm in Carroll County, GA
- 4 Mega House Broiler Farm on 35+/- Acres Cleburne County
- SALE PENDING!!!Three House Broiler Farm in Floyd County, GA
- Four House Broiler Farm in Pike County