- City: Bowdon
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Listed: July 7, 2017 1:22 am
- Expires: 674 days, 22 hours
Garrett Poultry is a 3 house broiler farm on 46+/- Acres with 2 homes located south of GA Hwy 5 in Bowdon, Georgia. The poultry houses are 54×500 and were built in 2004. Gross average annual income is approximately $180,000. Contracted with Pilgrim’s Pride in Carrollton. Average 7 flocks per year. 3.8 lb bird target weight on a 36 day growout.
The curb wall houses are outfitted with Rotem Controllers, Roxell Feeders, and Ziggity drinkers. There is city water with 2 wells for back up. Propane gas heat. Radiant brooders. All inside walls are solid with knee braces in place. Tunnel curtains.
More details on the homes located on the property coming soon.
This farm is a bio secure area. No visitors are allowed on the farm without a listing agent being present. All visitors must abide by PoultrySouth’s Standard Operating Procedures. This includes being qualified with a lender before visiting the farm. Most lenders will require 15% down in cash or equity in real estate.
881 total views, 7 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AlaLandMan
- Member Since: July 8, 2014
Other items listed by AlaLandMan
- SOLD!! 3 House Broiler Poultry Farm on 93+/- Acres
- Two House Breeder Farm in Gordon County, GA
- SOLD!! 7 HOUSE POULTRY FARM IN PIKE CO ALABAMA
- SOLD!!2 House Poultry Farm For Sale in Marshall County Alabama
- SOLD!! Six House Broiler Farm For Sale in Dale County, AL