For sale $ 3,590,000.00
AB Farm is a 12 House Broiler Farm located near Taylorsville, Georgia in Bartow County. This farm is growing a 3.8lb bird for the Koch Foods Collinsville Complex on a 35 day growout. All 12 houses are 40×500. 6 were built in 2005, 4 were built in 2006, and 2 were built in 2007.
Here are some of the features of houses are:
- All houses have Choretronics 2 Controllers with backups
- 7 houses are all metal exteriors, 5 houses have a non functioning curtain sidewall
- All houses have solid interior walls
- All Houses have ChoreTime C2 Feed Lines
- All houses have Ziggity Water Lines
- All Houses have LED Lights, 3 Houses have LED Dimmers, 9 Houses will need LED Dimmers as an update
- Two Diesel 150kw Generators with Auto Transfer Switches
- Farm Alarm System
- 10 houses have Tunnel Curtains, 2 houses have tunnel doors
- 10 houses have direct spark brooders in the brood and non brood areas
- 2 houses have quad heaters in the brood and non brood areas
- 6 houses have tandem triple feed bins for a pair of houses, 6 houses have two feed bins per house
- Two Wells and City Water
- LP Gas with each house having a dedicated 1000 gallon tank
- 40×250 litter shed with compost bays and a concrete floor
- Oversized Generator sheds with office areas and storage
- All houses have concrete curbed walls and metal knee braces
This farm has a historical gross annual income of $543,000 in 2019.
The farm has 124+/- acres +/- of which a majority is tillable farmland. The farmland is leased out to a local farmer. There is a small portion that is fenced. The dwelling is a 4 Bedroom and 2 bath that has recently been remodeled from top to bottom. Around the home there are several garden areas, fruit tree orchard, and a small pond. The farm is serviced by a gravel road that runs all the way through the farm from paved county road to paved county road. Both entrances are gated and semis can use both entrances.
Included in the sale will be several pieces of equipment: Two John Deere Tractors (one with a frontend loader), 2019 KMC House Keeper, House Washer, Litter Pulverizer, two farm trucks, rotary mower, and more.
AB Farm is a bio-secure area. All potential purchasers must be prequalified by one of PoultrySouth’s “4 Ways to Qualify” prior to scheduling a farm visit. All farm visitors must abide by Koch Food’s and PoultrySouth’s procedures for farm visitors. No visitors without the prior permission of the listing agents. Please reach out to the listing agents to find out how to qualify.
View on map / Neighborhood
Powered by Estatik