For sale $ 1,600,000.00
Birdhouse Way Farm-6 House Broiler Farm in Whitfield County, GA
This farm consists of 4 43×500 houses built in 2004 and 2 54×500 houses built in 2013. Growing for Koch Foods Chattanooga Complex growing a 4 lb bird on a 35 day growout. This farm has a historical gross annual income of between $275,000 to $325,000. As of January 2019 no updates are known by the seller.
A few features of the houses are:
- Solid Side Walls, metal on exterior and wood interior
- Rotem Controllers with Rotem Back Ups
- LED Lights
- 43ft houses have Cumberland Feeders, 54ft houses have Roxell Feeders
- Val Drinkers
- Tunnel Doors
- 54ft houses have chain walls
- 43 ft houses have 3-54″ fans, 9-48″ fans, and 4-36″ fans
- 54 ft houses have 15-54″ fans and 4-36″ fans
- LB White Brooders
- City Water, LP Gas
- 54ft houses have Rol Seal front and rear doors, 43 ft houses have sliding doors on front and rear
These houses are ready to go to work for the new owner.
Situated on 17+/- acres with two homes on the property. One home is a 2 Bedroom and 1 Bath site built home that was remodeled a few years back. Currently this home produces $500 per month in rental income. The other home is a 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath doublewide mobile home. Other improvements include an enclosed shop, litter shed, equipment shed, and a small pasture. There is two wells on the property, but city water is the main source.
All visitors must abide by the PoultrySouth Standard Operating Procedures. All visitors must be accompanied by a listing agent, be qualified with a poultry farm lender, and all visits must have a 4 day lead time.
Randall Upchurch 256-239-5379 [email protected]
Robert King 256-252-9239 [email protected]
Powered by Estatik