Elliott Poultry Farm is a four house located in Delta, Alabama in Clay County. This farm has four 40×500 houses built in the early to mid 1990s. All of the houses have been updated over the past few years and no updates are expected. This farm can produce an gross annual income of $175,000-200,000. The farm raises all females for Koch Foods Ashland on a 42 day growout.
The seller will give the buyer a concession of $25,000 at closing.
The farm has 22+/- Acres, a home built in 2019, a large shop, and hay fields.
Poultry house equipment include:
- Rotem Platinum Plus Controllers
- Two houses have Georgia Poultry feed lines, two houses have Big Dutchman Unigrow feed lines
- All houses have had the feed bins and fill systems updated
- Lubing Drinkers
- Solid side walls with spray foam
- LED lights
- Two diesel generators
- Recently expanded fan capacity
- 4 Wells and city water is available
- LP gas
- John Deere Tractor included
This farm is a great set up for a family looking to start in the poultry business. The home was built in 2019 and is a three bedroom and two bath home. The farm is located 15 miles from the processing plant, 10 miles from schools and town, 30 minutes from major shopping and Interstate 20.
Several local lenders have finance options available for this farm with $150,000+/- for down payment and closing costs.
Elliott Farm is a Bio Secure Area. No visitors are allowed on the farm without a listing agent present. All buyer prospects can obtain a 2 Ways to Qualify form and complete it in order to set an appointment to view the farm.