Hacoda Breeder Farm is a two house Breeder Farm located near the community of Hacoda in Geneva County, Alabama. This farm sits on 27 +/- acres +/- and was built in 2017 and has 2- 42×500 (production space) houses and 25 ft Egg Rooms with Egg Coolers built in. The farm currently contracts with Wayne Farms and has historical income of $215,000-$236,000.
The farm features:
- Choretime Controllers
- Choretime Pan Feeders for Males, Pan Feeders for Females
- Choretime Drinkers
- Vortex Composite Fans 8-54′ in the Back of the house and 2-54″ exhaust in the front
- Choretime Nests
- Plastic Slats with Chain wall Construction
- 1 Bi-fold door on the rear of the houses for clean out
- 2 wells on the farm
- Gated Bio Security Farm
- Farm mortality is an Incinerator located on the rear of the farm
- 80 Kw Taylor Generator System
This farm is well equipped and well maintained.
There is a small bathroom in House 1. There are several homesites on the property that can be cleared and a mobile home can be placed on the farm
This farm will require a down payment of around $150,000-$175,000. All buyers that request to visit the farm will have to show proof of these funds or fill out a “Qualify to Visit a Poultry Farm” provided by a PoultrySouth Team Member, before visiting the farm. Absolutely no visitors on this farm unless a PoultrySouth Team Member is present. This farm is a bio secure area and all visitors must abide by the PoultrySouth and Wayne Farms Standard Operating Procedures.
This is currently Sale Pending and has been listed on PoultrySouth. This property is listed at $ 999,000.00. For more information contact Robert King at 844-855-0680 or Randall Upchurch at 256-239-5379.