High Falls Breeder Farm is a four house breeder farm located near Grove Oak, AL in Dekalb County. There are four houses that are 40×400 in production area. Two were built in 2012 and two were built in 2014. The farm has 17+/- acres and a two bedroom site built home on the farm. The farm currently grows for Koch Foods Crossville Hatchery.
The farm has the following equipment:
- Rotem Controllers
- Shenandoah nests
- Big Dutchman Feeders
- Two houses have a concrete scratch area, two houses have a raised scratch area
- Two houses have wood slats, two houses have plastic slats
- Lubing Drinkers
- Two houses have LED lights, two houses have Sodium Vapor lights
- Two houses have Air Baffles
- Two Generators
- Litter Barn with Compost Bays
- Curtains were replaced on 5 sides recently
- Pay scale is $.54 per dozen on hatching eggs and $.16 on cull eggs
This farm has a potential gross annual income of $325,000-370,000 annually.
This farm is a bio secure area. No visitors are allowed on the farm without an appointment and a PoultrySouth Team Member being present. All visitors must abide by the Standard Operating Procedures of PoultrySouth and Koch Foods. To qualify to visit this farm a buyer will have to prove a down payment capability in the amount of $300,000 in cash. All farm visits will need at least a 3 day notice.
This poultry farm for sale is listed with the PoultrySouth Team at Southeastern Land Group for $ 1,750,000.00. For more information please reach out the PoultrySouth Team at 256-475-0490.