Sale Pending $ 1,750,000.00
Medlock Farm is a four house Breeder Hen Farm located near Enterprise, AL in Coffee County. This farm has two houses built in 2010 that are 40×450 and two that were built in 2014 that are 40×500. The farm capacity is typically 43,200 hens. This farm grows for Pilgrims and is located very close to the hatchery. Historical gross annual income has ranged from $300,000 to $315,000. The farm has 18+/- acres +/- with a home site on the farm.
The houses are equipped as follows:
- Two houses have Wadeken Nests, Two Houses have Shenandoah Nests
- Each house has independent egg storage
- Two houses have plastic slats, two houses have wood slats
- All houses have solid side walls
- Big Dutchman Feeders for Males and Females
- 3 lines of Lubing Waterers
- Rotem Controllers with Communitcator
- LED Lights
- Two Diesel Generators
- EcoDrum composter for mortality disposal
- Three wells on the farm and County Water is available
- Farm equipment can be purchased separately
Medlock Farms offers a great opportunity for a buyer to walk into a well maintained and manicured farm. The farm has great income and as of April 2020 there are no updates required on the farm.
This farm is located West of Enterprise and is close to schools, shopping, poultry supplies, and other amenities.
Medlock Farm is a bio-secure area. All potential purchasers must be prequalified by one of PoultrySouth’s “4 Ways to Qualify” prior to scheduling a farm visit. All farm visitors must abide by Pilgrim’s and PoultrySouth’s procedures for farm visitors. No visitors without the prior permission of the listing agents. Please reach out to the listing agents to find out how to qualify.