Mt. Pleasant Farm is a 6 house broiler farm located in the Grove Oak community of Alabama. The farm consists of 2 40×500 built in 2000, 2 40×500 built in 2002, and 2 40×400 built in the mid 90s. The farm consists of 35+/- acres +/- of pasture.
This farm is not currently in operation. The buyer can visit with the integrators in the area. Updates are expected with most integrators.
Updates completed in 2017 to the farm include:
- 52″ fans added to each house to meet windspeed (varying amounts of fans added to each house)
- Tunnel Curtains in 6 houses
- Extended cool cells on Houses 3&4 and 5&6
- Flood feed pans in the non brood area of several houses
- Updated Vent Boards
The farm currently has the following Equipment:
- ChoreTronics 2 Controllers
- ChoreTime Feed Lines
- All houses have LED lights
- Brooders in the Brood Area
- All houses have had insulation reblown in the attics
- Two Litter Sheds with a Composter
- City Water
- LP Gas
This is a great opportunity for someone to come into a farm at a great value and be able to have options for an integrator.
All Purchase Agreements will be contingent on the seller’s lender approval of the sale. Buyers should first contact a listing agent, visit the farm after down payment verification, pursue an offer contingent on obtaining a letter of intent from a poultry integrator and other contingencies, then visit with the poultry integrators. This order will result in the best results from the poultry integrator.
Please do not visit this farm without a listing agent being present. All visitors must receive and fill out a 2 Ways to Qualify before the visit. For a referral to a qualified lender, please contact PoultrySouth.