For sale $ 899,000.00
Tarentum Farm is a six house broiler farm located near Brundidge in Pike County, AL. Six 40×500 houses that were built in 1996. This farm grows for the Wayne Farm’s Complex in Union Springs raising 8.5 lb males on a 53 day growout. This farm has had a historical gross annual income of $260,000-$280,000+/- over the past three years. The Poultry Houses are well maintained and have many years of production left in them.
This farm has 68+/- acres with around 17+/- acres that is a Bahaia hay field. There is a single wide mobile home on the farm. One litter shed is 40×170, the compost shed/equipment shed is 40×60 with side sheds, there is another equipment shed also.
The farm has three wells that are all equipped with 3 horsepower pumps and the farm is plumbed with two inch pipe. There are six LP gas tanks that belong to the farm and give you the flexibility to shop for the best price on LP Gas. Here are a few features about the poultry house equipment:
- Rotem Platinum Plus 40 stage controllers with Rotem Alarms
- Cumberland Flood Stage Feed Pans with Chick Mates for plastic feeder lids in the brood chamber
- Front House Brood Area
- Diversified drinker lines with Val high flow nipples (nipples installed 2018)
- Brooders in the brood chamber (10 new replaced in 2018 in each house) also two box heaters in brood chamber and three box heaters in the rear chamber
- 150KW Diesel Generator
- Solid metal exterior walls with 3″ insulation behind the metal
- Some Tunnel Fans have been updated
Some updates will be needed. As of February 14, 2019 the listing agents are working on getting an updated list for the needed updates. Offers can be made that are contingent on the cost of the updates and contingent on the Letter of Intent.
Included with the farm is a 5525 JD tractor with loader, KMC House Keeper, LMC House Washer, KMC Sidewall Blade, and a GMC Spreader Truck.
This farm is a bio secure area. No visitors are allowed on the farm unless a listing agent is present. All visitors must abide by the Standard Operating Procedures from PoultrySouth. That includes being qualified with a poultry farm lender.
Randall Upchurch 256-239-5379 [email protected]
Robert King 256-252-9239 [email protected]
View on map / Neighborhood
Powered by Estatik