Thomas Poultry is a four house Broiler Farm located near Ranburne, AL and Bowdon, GA in Cleburne County, AL. This farm has 4 40×500 built in 1996. Contracted with Pilgrims Carrollton Complex raising a 3.8lb bird on a 32 day grow out.
This farm has:
- Choretronics 3 Controllers
- Mostly LED lights with two houses on LED dimmers
- City Water and a well
- LP Gas
- SpaceRay Spark Ignite brooders
- Lubing Drinkers
- Choretime C1 feeders with Chickmates
- Spray Foamed Walls
- 4×6 posts
- Recently added batting insulation in roof
- 8-48″ Aerotech Belt fans for tunnel2-36″ Aerotech Belt fans for exhaust
- Connecting control rooms with a bathroom and storage
- Diesel Back Up Generator
Pilgrims has stated that the farm is up to date as long as it will meet the wind speed and static pressure requirments.
This farm has had a historical gross annual income of $165,000 on 7 flocks. The farm is very well maintained. There is a compost shed for mortality. There are several home sites on the farm, but no home currently. This farm is is Alabama, but access to the farm is from Georgia. This farm will be in the Ranburne School District.
The farm is a bio secure area. All visitors must abide by the Standard Operating Procedures from PoultrySouth, no visitors without a listing agent present. Before any visit, buyer prospects must be pre-qualified with a poultry farm lender.
View on map / Neighborhood
Powered by Estatik