Sold $ 3,200,000.00
SOLD July 15, 2019! Triple L Farm is Broiler Farm located near LaFayette, GA. This farm has six 66×600 houses (4 were built in 2010, 2 built in 2013). Currently growing for Koch Foods Chattanooga Complex with a 4lb bird. The farm has a capacity of 348,000+/- birds per growout. The historical gross income has been near or above $600,000 annually.
The farm has 70+/- acres +/-. There is a dwelling that was built in 2015 that is a 4 BR and 2.5 Bath. The home is two stories and has an inground pool.
The poultry houses are well equipped and minimal to no updates are expected.
- All houses have Cumberland Water Lines
- 4 houses have Cumberland Feeders, 2 houses have ChoreTime C2Plus Feeders
- All houses have Rotem Platinum Plus controllers
- 4 houses have 17 54″ fans, 2 houses have 18 54″ fans
- All houses have Tube Heat
- There are three generators on the farm
- Water is provided by one high flow well and city water
- LP Gas
- There are 3 litter stack sheds that include composters
- All houses have concrete chain walls
- More Photos will be added soon after the current flock of birds are sold
This farm is ready to go to work for a new owner. A rare opportunity to purchase this much square footage of production in one location.
No visitors are allowed on this farm without a listing agent present. All visitors must abide by the Standard Operating Procedures of PoultrySouth. This includes being qualified with a lender. This farm will require at least $300,000 or more in down payment from cash or collateral. All visitors will have to provide proof of these funds or provide a letter from a lender. Shown strictly by appointment only.
Randall Upchurch 256-239-5379 [email protected]
Robert King 256-252-9239 [email protected]